Part 2 coming at you today, folks!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend and gearing up for your holiday festivities.
I'm sure for some of you they've already started.
Today we are working on rebuilding.
Something I have done a lot of this year.
Like, a lot.
A whole lot.
I have scrapped a lot of old limiting beliefs and replaced them with things better suited for me.
I have formed new habits.
Said goodbye to things that didn't help me evolve.
Recognized poor behaviors and implemented new responses.
& lastly, said YES to so many things I wanted to do this year.
The number one tip I can give you for rebuilding the life you want is to surround yourself with like-minded people.
I know it can be hard, but it is okay to say goodbye to relationships with people who don't make you feel good. Who don't lift you up. Who don't make you a better version of yourself.
We all fall back into the same old patterns of destruction when those around us are doing so too.
Choose a good flock.
Pick them wisely.
Yes, your decision power is totally in your control.
But friends that understand you make the journey easier.
Click HEREfor your print out.
Again, here are my answers.
HOW I WILL REPLACE MY LIMITING BELIEFS
1. Surround myself with people who make me feel worthy.
2. Keep reaching for my dreams, regardless of other people's visions of what my life should be.
3. Keep working towards my fitness goals.
4. Allow myself a "treat" here and there to celebrate everything I do, even if i'm not getting compensated.
5. Keep spreading my message.
INCLUDE MORE OF THESE THINGS
1. Meditation & Yoga.
3. Date nights.
5. New experiences.
NEW HABITS TO FORM
1. Accept help from people.
2. To spend more time with my books.
3. To learn something completely new to me once a month.
4. Journal more - for myself.
5. Start a manifestation routine.
HOW I WILL CHANGE MY BAD BEHAVIORS
1. Take advantage of a slow day when my body is tired by reading or learning something new to take my mind off being laid up.
2. I will tell myself all the things I like about my body and all the progress i've made when i'm feeling down about it.
3. Get up out of bed and stretch or meditate instead of laying there frustrated when I can't sleep.
4. Remember that interpretation is the reason so much communication can go wrong and to just be straightforward.
THINGS TO SAY YES TO
2. Vulnerable conversations.
3. New friendships.
4. Things that scare me. But still using my damn head about it.