Coming at you with another three part post.
A little something to get you thinking about who you want to be in the new year and how you can get there.
A bunch of reflecting!
Part 1 : Elimination - deep diving into removing negative behavior patterns and things we want to change.
Part 2 : Rebuilding - how we can change our thinking to stop recycling negative experiences.
Part 3 : Reflection - remembering all the great things that came to us this year.
These are my favorite kind of posts.
Because they are something physical you can print out and use to better your life.
A nice character building tool.
A huge part of self improvement is eliminating the things that don't help us evolve.
The things that are of no benefit to us.
Thank them for hanging around.
Then give them the boot.
After all, the awareness of realizing what you don't want will lead you to what you do want.
Click HEREfor your print out!
& these are my answers.
Note : If you see a blank it is because I didn't have one, not because I was uncomfortable sharing.
I spilled it all.
1. I am unworthy of "x".
2. People view my way of life in a negative light.
3. My body is undesireable.
4. I don't deserve "x" because I don't have a "job".
5. Nobody wants to hear what I have to say.
THINGS TO LIMIT OR GIVE UP
1. My limiting beliefs!!!
2. Processed sugar.
3. Self doubt.
4. Screen time!
5. Single-use plastics.
HABITS TO SAY GOODBYE TO
1. Not accepting help.
2. Taking my phone to the bathroom.
3. Reaching out to people who don't reach back.
BAD BEHAVIORS I KEEP REPEATING
1. Being disappointed in myself when my illnesses slow me down.
2. Shaming parts of my body I don't like.
3. Getting frustrated and angry when my sleep schedule is disrupted.
4. Letting my mind create issues that don't exist.
THINGS TO STOP SAYING YES TO
1. Essentially anything I don't want to do.
2. Something that causes stress.
3. Things that don't bring me joy.
4. Situations that require me spending money for something I don't really want simply because I feel obligated.